Work For Us
The Loop Technologies team includes technicians, engineers, managers, logistics people and administrators.
When we have a vacancy, we look for people who share our passion for delivering great service and have experience or qualifications related to the position.
Working as a part of the Support team, in this role you would be providing development and support services for Loop Technologies’ IT platforms. This position involves a wide range of duties from the provision of desktop support to Loop Technologies staff to web and mobile application development.
Applicants should possess the following skills:
- Familiarity with Windows and Apache web servers
- Familiarity with application platforms such as SilverStripe, CS Cart and Wikis
- Proficient with Office apps
- Understanding of AD, DHCP, DNS, print server and exchange and mailbox maintenance
- Familiarity with iOS and Android development
We are looking for someone who has good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to problem solve. A strong solutions focus is a must as you will also be supporting the Business Manager and other members of the Loop Technologies team.
If you have the qualities and skills required for this position please apply by forwarding your CV and covering letter to:
Ali Brown, Personal Assistant the Directors
Applications close 3pm Friday 16/06/17