- Loop Technologies is a ‘one stop shop’ for telecommunications hardware repairs
- We have 50 technicians on site, which allows us to achieve rapid turnaround times
- When the maintainability of legacy equipment is uncertain, we can ensure that support is provided for the period required
- We can re-engineer, providing a seamless repair service
At Loop Technologies we’ve been repairing carrier-grade telecommunications equipment since 1999. Our customers include major carriers in New Zealand and Australia, as well as manufacturers who are supporting product in the Asia-Pacific region.
Our telecommunications repair service is ISO9001 certified and all repairs are rigorously tested to a documented test plan based on the original manufacturer’s specification. We can source obsolete components from around the world and will re-engineer replacement devices when required.
Brilliant people are our most important resource. The 50 repair technicians that we employ have a significant depth of knowledge across the broad range of telecommunications products. Many have received specific repair training directly from the manufacturers. They also have extensive field repair experience, and this is a great help when diagnosing field reported fault conditions.
Our expertise and experience allows us to provide a superior repair service for:
- Analogue and digital radio equipment up to 26GHz, UMTS base stations, and filter tuning and repair
- Transport equipment covering layer 1 standards and commonly used DSL (Digital Subscriber Line) standards
- PABX, IP telephony, analogue and digital interface equipment and power supplies
- Major manufacturers who require technical support